Become a Part of Our Team!
Employees are the most important factor in DeYoe Wealth Management’s success. That is why we look for the right people with the right skills and motivation.
Federal, State and Local governments have enacted laws that protect the civil rights of employees and applicants for employment. Many of these laws prohibit discrimination in hiring, terminating, promoting, compensating or any other employment practice on the basis of an individual’s status as a member of a protected class. Protected classes may include classifications based on race, color, creed, sex, sexual preference, marital status, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, age, legally recognized handicap, disability or veteran status. DeYoe Wealth Management complies with, and wholeheartedly supports, these laws and their intentions. DeYoe Wealth Management believes that these laws represent the appropriate way to manage a business and to recognize individuals based on personal merit.
Current Job Opportunities
Associate Wealth Advisor with Established Client Base
Are you ready to make a move to independence? DeYoe Wealth Management is seeking a sophisticated, polished, successful Associate Wealth Advisor with an established client base to become an integral part of our organization. Let our close-knit team help you service your existing relationships in a supportive environment. You’ll also share responsibility for our growing firm’s clients, allowing the Wealth Advisor to focus on investment research and complex financial solutions.
DeYoe Wealth Management has the systems and administrative support you need to dedicate your efforts to what matters most: offering cutting edge investment advice. The right candidate will share our burning desire to build a quality practice and offer clients the highest level of service attainable.
Responsibilities & Activities:
• Develop, service, and deliver financial planning to your existing clients
• Provide financial planning to our firm’s new clients and manage existing relationships
• Perform investment product and market research
• Help Senior Wealth Advisor develop client event presentations
• Follow up on firm-generated leads
• Work with the Wealth Advisor and Team Leader on business development
• Execute proven company systems for delivering exceptional client service
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Established Client Base
• Excellent Interpersonal Skills
• Outstanding attitude and an extraordinary client service orientation
• A genuine interest in serving and caring for other people
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Commitment, Discipline, and a TEAM mentality
• A burning desire to succeed
• A thick skin and lively sense of humor
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks, delegate wisely, and handle stress
• Current NASD Series 7, 63, and 65
• At least 5 years of experience working with clients in financial services
Beautiful office in desirable location
Administrative support and transition services
Interested? Please contact us!